Pensive Loop Pensive Loop

Really great job at portraying the mood. My only criticism was that it could have used a little bit more dynamically, but maybe that would have ended up taking away from it.

Daveisgr81 responds:

Sounds like good advice to me! Thanks for listening :D

Check out me other music :D

MLP Theme Song Cover MLP Theme Song Cover

Haha I've listened to you years ago! Never thought ponies would bring me back here.

MLP Winter Wrap Up - Remix MLP Winter Wrap Up - Remix

everything went better than expected :)

Initially the intro threw me off. It's just not that good. But the rest of the song was nice.

Sue's Song Sue's Song

Kind of a good job

I like each version of the two songs that you did. That is to say, I would like them if they were separate. I don't like how you've mixed a happy song with a sad one. It doesn't work well. However with each genre you did a good job. Especially the percussion.

Blue (Melodic acoustic guitar) Blue (Melodic acoustic guitar)

good

I'm surprised more people haven't reviewed this after having been on a front page submission... oh well it's still really good. The first few seconds are the best part.

Waltz with Death Waltz with Death

wow

this was very amazing. It was good at first, but as it kept going it became better and better. Good job

I am a loser I am a loser

I liked the song.

Actually I liked the high pitched one better. It wasn't so depressing. Anyways I really liked the guitar part, and the melody really went well with it.

P.S Get over the girl. You're not helping anyone by continuing to long after someone who doesn't want you. There are plenty of fish in the sea, so they say.

jackbliss responds:

Thanks for the review lonnan. . It's just that after her, I never really met anyone else that didn't turn out to be a complete disaster. I know I must move on and you are right. There are plenty of fish in the sea. It's just that either I'm not really good at catching them or my bait is not so good :-(

Oh and yeah the high pitched version was funnier.

Sound Effect: Wind... (OLD) Sound Effect: Wind... (OLD)

Thank you sooo much!

Man you don't know how hard I've been looking for a free file like this. Thank you