The SharpShooter The SharpShooter

erg

The start button keep disappearing on me!

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

Haha

Way to go bro!(ny)

At first I thought that grey one was gonna be derpy!
A little bit darker than an FIM tribute should be in my opinion, but awesome nonetheless.

Ninja Dog Ninja Dog

Woo!!

Although because of Rhythm Heaven I was kind of expecting something else

One Chance One Chance

great

I hate the fact that I had only one chance... but that's what makes this game what it is. That's what sets in apart. It was amazing and emotional.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Hmmm

It's a little bit boring. It's just some images with very limited interactivity. Even the plot wasn't very good at all.

My Pet Protector 2 My Pet Protector 2

The miss things is true but

The game is a lot more fun if you equip only hit chance % + stuff.

Space Navigator Space Navigator

Good

The concept is fun, the artwork is good, and it all flows beautifully, but the lack of sound makes it almost unplayable...

loonitoons responds:

Thx for the review folks. I never play with sound on in minigames, so I just hadn't thought much of it, but I will see what I can do about putting some in there.

The Journey of a Baby The Journey of a Baby

Hey

IDK if this happened to anyone else, but the play button wouldn't work for me after I finished reading the directions.

Trailer Park Boys Quiz Trailer Park Boys Quiz

hmmm

I'm gonna give you five because I'm assuming that those were some hilarious questions. but it looks like you just used the preset quiz setting that comes with flash. that doesn't take much work... you'd get a better score if it looked more "homemade" if you know where I'm coming from.

p.s never seen the show but will watch.

WolfGlitch responds:

You should it awsome.

Extreme Loch Ness Battle Extreme Loch Ness Battle

At first

at first this looked so cool and I was really excited about playing it. It was in cool 8-bit, and it had great music, but none of the controls would work for me. However, assuming the control this was just a problem with my computer, I'm still gonna give it a high score.

rapcathackysack responds:

:3 you must click the arrows and spacebar on the play screen but thanks anyways handsome ;*